Factors affecting the performance of insulating glass
1. The thickness of the gas spacer layer is mainly through the control of the thickness to avoid the formation of turbulent air flow inside the insulating glass, control the rise and fall of the gas, so that it produces convective heat transfer, that is to say, the cold and hot air flows of the control gas interfere with each other.
2. Gas types and humidity in the gas room The inert gas filled in the hollow glass can reduce the heat insulation and sound insulation performance of the glass. For example, when glass is filled with argon and fluorine, its heat insulation and sound insulation performance can be improved. However, when the content of water vapor inside the is too large, internal condensation will occur, and even water will enter. This will not only affect the aesthetics of the glass, but also lead to the conduction heat transfer coefficient of the glass Increase, thereby reducing the insulation effect.
3. The side sealing of hollow glass. If the edge of the glass is leaky, moisture will enter the interior of the glass through the sealant layer, so that the proportion will gradually increase, and the failure rate of the glass will gradually increase. In fact, no matter what kind of product, no matter how good its initial performance, its life will be very short, so such a product cannot be regarded as a good product; however, if the glass edge material has good thermal conductivity, then The heat transfer generated by the sealant connected to the glass through the edge of the glass is relatively large, so the heat insulation coefficient of the glass will increase, but the heat insulation performance will decrease.
4. Through the above analysis of the heat transmission rate of hollow glass, we can understand that if a reasonable space layer design is used for construction, the convection and conduction heat transfer through the glass can be basically controlled. The heat transfer of glass is mainly carried out by means of radiation heat transfer. If ordinary transparent glass with high transmittance and low reflectivity is used, then the insulation performance of glass can be coated glass with high reflection and low transmittance or Low -E glass is much lower.
5. Since the plane size of the glass increases the plane size of the hollow glass, the heat loss per unit area of the glass can be reduced, thereby improving the overall heat insulation effect of the glass.